From 7th to 11th September 2011, the European Parliament will host the biggest public event organised by the European Youth Forum in the frame of the European Year of Volunteering.
The target audiences of the event are young people, youth organisations, public institutions and the wider public.
The aim of the event is to:
- celebrate the work of young volunteers in youth organisations;
- showcase the role of youth organisations in volunteering;
- attract and reach out to non-volunteers;
- involve young volunteers to act afterwards as multipliers in their organisations;
- discuss good practice and possible cooperation with representatives from other parts of the world.
The Convention will also be a flagship event for the EU-China Year of Youth and mark the 15th Anniversary of the European Youth Forum.
For more information, please visit: www.volunteeringconvention.eu